Staša Randall, born in Pula, Croatia started sewing when she was just 4 years old, guided by her mother; a Costume Designer for ballet and the theatre. The whole family is design/art related, so it was natural progression for Staša to follow in their inspired footsteps.
Auntie Višnja, an influential creative director at one of Croatia’s largest fashion companies, has also been one of Staša’s greatest teachers. Shadowing and working closely together Staša learned the intricacies of pattern cutting, varied sewing techniques and the business side of the fashion world.
Everything what I create is a piece of me – Staša Randall
- First exhibition 2011; in Zagreb at the Gallery “Vladimir Horvat” five elements
- Top three at Dreft Fashion Week in Zagreb 2014
- Collection “Triangle” was awarded as to be in the top 30 Young Balkan Designers 2015
- Collection “4sqm of Pure” was selected for London Fashion Week, February 2017
- Collection “Equality” was invited to be a part of London Fashion Week – Pop Up Shop by fashion platform N7FUK, September 2018 and February 2019
- High school of Fine arts – department of textile and fashion design
- BA Textile design – Faculty of textile Technology at University of Zagreb, Croatia
- MA Fashion design – Faculty of textile Technology at University of Zagreb, Croatia
- MA Erasmus 6 months Fashion business – ENSAIT National Graduate School of Textile Engineering, Roubaix, France
- Gan Gan London – womenswear assistant designer
- Mehle London – womenswear assistant designer
- Roland Mouret – womenswear assistant designer